But the main argument is the presence of pure fulvic acid (up to 14%) in Hybrid Innovation brand products, which consists of 74 organic minerals, 10 vitamins and 18 amino acids. Having a high oxygen content and very high mobility and physiological activity, as well as a small molecular size, fulvic acids easily (instantly) penetrate the roots, stems and leaves of plants, providing the necessary macro and microelements.
Fulvic acids are soluble in water, regardless of the pH of the water. They have an enormous bonding capacity to metals.
The fulvic acid molecule is one of the smallest molecules in nature and is an excellent carrier (chelate).It acts at the cellular level and penetrates the cell wall. It absorbs nutrients and minerals and then releases them into the cell. In the cell, the molecule absorbs heavy metals and then gives them back to nature.
Thus, Hybrid Innovation products have the following advantages over all humates (potassium, sodium, ammonium):
– Improving the quality of the crop, its appearance and nutritional value, converting nutrients (N, P, K, Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into plant-available forms;
– chelation of metal ions under alkaline conditions and their uptake by roots;
– Production of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and support of photosynthesis
– Increasing the natural resistance of plants to diseases and pests;
– Thickening of fruit cell walls and extension of shelf life.
– Optimization of processes of mineral nutrition of plants;
– Increasing the germination and viability of seeds;
– improved absorption of nutrients:
– Stimulating root growth.
The use of humic acids enables a yield increase of up to 70% while reducing the use of fertilizers and pesticides by 30%.